There’s no better time to indulge in delicious Spanish tapas than on World Tapas Day and at Diablito… which means tasty treats during the entire month of June.
Guests can escape to the Mediterranean on Yas Marina to experience a range of authentic dishes together with their loved ones. For just AED75, choose from three out of six delicious tapas and let your taste buds travel to Spain while sipping on an Estrella, or better yet, opt for a sangria for AED 85 only.
With six options to choose from, the selection of tapas will include:
· All the way from Madrid, Bocata calamares, Black bread with squid and allioli.
· Empanadillas de pisto, three mini roasted vegetable empanadas with tomatoes and pumpkin sauce, famous in the La Mancha region.
· A classic in the Canary Islands, Papas con mojo, baby potatoes cooked in salted water and mojo sauce on top.
· Marinera, biscuit and ensaladilla with white anchovy on top, popular in the Murcia region.
· Pepito Valenciano, which is a sandwich with roasted vegetables, tuna and pine nuts inside and topped with herb mayo, common in Valencia.
· Bomba de la barceloneta, a crispy croquette made with mashed potatoes and minced beef and truffle, topped with allioli and spicy tomato sauce, a Barcelona favourite.
For more information or bookings please call 02 565 1175.